Deceit By Ava Harrison

BLOG TOUR & REVIEW

 

DECEIT by Ava Harrison
Release Date: May 27th, 2019
Cover Design: Hang Le
Photographer: Jon Wong
Model: Christian Hogue

 

 

Deceit is live and only $2.99 FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2M9bYIU
Amazon UK: http://bit.ly/DeceitUK
Amazon AU: http://bit.ly/DeceitAU
Amazon CA: http://bit.ly/DeceitCA

 

 

Add to Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/44421931-deceit

 

 

~SYNOPSIS~
I needed to get away.
My ex was getting married.
So, I left.
The English countryside was a picture-perfect escape.

The dashing stranger an even better one.
And what started as a chance encounter quickly became more.

He promised to show me how to live, how to feel alive and forget a past best forgotten.
He made me believe things could be different.
That was until I found out who he was . . .
He was Oliver Blackthorn.

The 16th Earl of Lockhart. Thirty-third in line to the throne.
And a liar.

 

 

~ABOUT THE AUTHOR~
Ava Harrison is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author.
When she’s not journaling her life, you can find her window shopping, cooking dinner for her family, or curled up on her couch reading a book.

 

~CONNECT WITH THE AUTHOR~
Website: http://avaharrisonauthor.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/avaharrisonauthor/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/avaharrison333
Instagram: http://instagram.com/AvaHarrisonAuthor
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/13857011.Ava_Harrison
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2POWs37
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/ava-harrison
NL Signup: https://app.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/m7k3s9

 

 

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

 

descriptiondescriptionSo where to begin? I wanted to love this book. It had all the makings of an angsty 5 Star read. A hot British royal. A feisty heroine. Secrets. Lies. Hot sex. Sweet moments. Romantic moments. And the first 60% was fantastic and heading in that direction. Then the other shoe dropped and the last 40% of this book was drama llama overload. Time jumps. An entire year separation where the heroine (HIGHLIGHT TEXT FOR SPOILER) dates, sleeps with, and gets engaged to another man. (Although, props to this author for having the hero keep it in his pants during the separation). It just felt needlessly drug out and over the top, and then BAM everything is forgiven..THE END.

So yea, the first 60% was close to perfect. The last 40% of the book didn’t work for me. C’est la vie.

description

About Eve1972 3900 Articles
Hi there! I’m a mom and wife by day (and night), aspiring writer (in my dreams), and an avid reader (every day of the week). This is my little corner of the web to post about ALL things books. I live in Copenhagen, but I am a Canadian girl (born and raised) at heart.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.